Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Thing

Of all the questions people love to throw at a fitness professional, the most common has to be what I like to call "one thing." It usually goes something like this -

"If there is one thing that I should do to help me ______ (fill in the blank with your goal), what would it be?"

It should come as no surprise that this question is so popular. Combine all of the ridiculous misinformation surrounding diet and exercise with our society's "fast food" mentality (quick, easy, simple, now!), and it's no wonder "one thing" is the number one question. Responding to this question is pretty easy and I often feel excited . . . and discouraged.

Excited because there is typically one thing that CAN have a dramatic impact on an individual's progress.

Discouraged because that one thing is usually NOT the easiest thing to implement.

However, I have had incidences where someone took a one thing snippet of free advice to heart and reported back to me weeks later with a story of great results.

So, if you think you've got the "umph" to implement one thing into your lifestyle and receive the tremendous benefit then you'll want to stay tuned to this blog. Over the next week (or so), I'm going to cover 3 or 4 of the top one thing questions that I get. First up will be . . .

If there is one thing I should do to help me with FAT-LOSS, what would it be?
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment